Discover The Daytona Beach Flea & Farmers market:
Looking for a cool place to walk around and do some shopping? The Daytona Beach Flea and Farmers Market is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday all year round and open everyday during special events and holidays.
The market is located near the Route 95 ramps off of International Speedway (ISP). Located at 1425 Tomoka Farms Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124. have a look at the Daytona Beach Flea & Farmers Market website here. To the left is a collection of videos that I made personally. Some are from 2020 just before Covid.
Daytona Beach Flea & Farmers market Videos:
Other Daytona Beach Flea & Farmers Market Videos:
Here is a general collection of videos about the market. If you would like your Daytona Beach Flea Market shop video listed, just reach out.
Daytona Beach Flea & Farmers Market Overview:
The Daytona Beach Flea and Farmers Market is a popular attraction in the area for both locals and tourists. Located on Bellevue Avenue, the market has been in operation for over 30 years, offering a unique shopping experience for those looking for a variety of products at great prices. With over 600 booths and vendors, visitors can find everything from fresh produce and handmade crafts to antiques and vintage items.
One of the highlights of the market is the fresh produce section. Here, visitors can find a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, all locally grown and in season. Whether you’re looking for sweet strawberries, juicy watermelons, or crisp lettuce, you’re sure to find it here. You can also find other fresh products like honey, jams, and jellies.
If you’re looking for something a little more unique, the market also features a variety of handmade crafts and artisanal goods. From hand-carved wooden items to beautiful jewelry, there’s something for everyone. Some popular shops in this section include:
1. The Rusty Pick – A shop specializing in vintage and repurposed items, including furniture, clothing, and accessories.
2. Nica’s Art Studio – An artist studio featuring hand-painted pottery, paintings, and sculptures.
3. J&B Crafts – A family-owned business offering a variety of handmade crafts, including crocheted items, woodwork, and soaps.
4. Eco Soapia – A shop offering eco-friendly soaps and skincare products made with natural ingredients.
5. Shell and Sea – A shop featuring handmade coastal-themed decor and accessories, including seashell wreaths and beachy signs.
For those interested in antiques and collectibles, the market also offers a vast selection of items. From vintage clothing and jewelry to rare books and vinyl records, you never know what treasures you might find. Some popular shops in this section include:
6. Antique Alley – A shop specializing in vintage and antique items, including furniture, glassware, and home decor.
7. The Silver Fox – A shop offering a variety of vintage and costume jewelry, as well as antique silver pieces.
8. Book Quest – A bookstore featuring a vast selection of used and rare books, including first editions and signed copies.
9. Vinyl Vibes – A record store offering a vast selection of vintage and new vinyl records, as well as turntables and accessories.
In addition to shopping, the Daytona Beach Flea and Farmers Market also offers a variety of food vendors. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or a full meal, you’re sure to find something delicious. Some popular food vendors include:
10. The Taco Lady – A food truck offering a variety of authentic Mexican cuisine, including tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
11. Grumpy’s Homemade Ice Cream – A local ice cream shop offering a variety of delicious flavors, including their famous Grumpy’s Sundae.
12. Little Italy Pizza – A pizza stand offering New York-style pizza by the slice or whole pie.
13. The Kettle Korn House – A stand offering freshly popped kettle corn, as well as other snacks like funnel cakes and fried Oreos.
It’s worth noting that the Daytona Beach Flea and Farmers Market is located near the International Speedway or actually behind it on the back roads behind International Speedway.
In conclusion, the Daytona Beach Flea and Farmers Market is a must-visit destination for those looking for a unique shopping experience in the Daytona Beach area. With over 600 booths and vendors offering everything from fresh produce to vintage treasures, there’s something for everyone.