Tips From Daytona Beach Locals:
Looking for suggestions and things to know about the general area? Here are my top tips and suggestions related to general knowledge that may not be so general if your not from here. Daytona Beach is both beachside and landside and there is a lot that is going on locally. There are areas to avoid just like every town or city. These tips should help set you on a better knowing of Daytona Beach and it’s surrounding cities.
Another almost 50 Daytona Beach Tips:
1. Spend a day relaxing on the white sand beaches of Daytona Beach.
2. Take a scenic drive along the famous A1A highway.
3. Visit the Daytona International Speedway for a thrilling racing experience.
4. Check out the impressive collection of classic and exotic cars at the Daytona Beach Antique Auto Museum.
5. Head to the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum for a picturesque view of the ocean.
6. Explore the beautiful and historic campus of Stetson University.
7. Take a stroll on the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier, featuring an amusement park and shops.
8. Go parasailing or jet skiing for an adrenaline-packed adventure.
9. Go fishing in the Halifax River or the Atlantic Ocean.
10. Rent a bike and explore the scenic paths of the Daytona Beach area.
11. Take a day trip to nearby Orlando and visit the theme parks.
12. Enjoy the nightlife at one of the many bars and clubs in Daytona Beach.
13. Visit the Museum of Arts and Sciences for a cultural experience.
14. Take a dolphin watching tour for a chance to see these amazing creatures up close.
15. Visit the historic Jackie Robinson Ballpark and Museum.
16. Enjoy a round of golf at one of the many scenic golf courses in the area.
17. Visit the Marine Science Center to learn about local marine life.
18. Take a tour of the Bethune-Cookman University campus, a historically black university.
19. Visit the Daytona Beach Bandshell for live music and entertainment.
20. Take a guided nature walk at the Tomoka State Park.
21. Visit the Halifax Historical Museum to learn about the history of the area.
22. Go on a sunset sailboat cruise for a romantic evening.
23. Enjoy a day at the Daytona Lagoon water park.
24. Visit the Daytona Beach Brewing Company for locally brewed craft beer.
25. Take a yoga class on the beach for a serene experience.
26. Visit the Ormond Beach Art District for local art and culture.
27. Take a scenic drive on the Ormond Scenic Loop and Trail.
28. Visit the Halifax Art Festival for a showcase of local and regional art.
29. Take a tour of the historic Casements, the former home of John D. Rockefeller.
30. Visit the Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens for a tranquil nature experience.
31. Enjoy a picnic at the scenic Tuscawilla Park.
32. Visit the Daytona Tortugas Minor League Baseball team for a fun family outing.
33. Explore the scenic Bulow Creek State Park.
34. Take a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center for an educational experience.
35. Visit the Manatee Island Park for a chance to see these gentle creatures.
36. Take a guided horseback ride on the beach for a unique experience.
37. Visit the Flagler Beach Farmers Market for locally grown produce and handmade crafts.
38. Take a surf lesson at the Daytona Beach Surf School.
39. Visit the nearby DeLeon Springs State Park for a refreshing swim in the springs.
40. Take a kayaking tour of the local waterways.
41. Visit the Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach for shopping and dining.
42. Explore the historic town of DeLand for a glimpse of old Florida.
43. Take a scenic flight over the Daytona Beach area for a breathtaking view.
44. Visit the nearby Blue Spring State Park for a chance to see manatees in the wild.
45. Enjoy a day of fishing and boating on the scenic St. Johns River.
46. Visit the nearby town of New Smyrna Beach for a relaxing day trip.
47. Take a guided birdwatching tour to see the local birdlife.
48. Visit the local farmers market for fresh produce and homemade goods.
49. Enjoy a day of water sports at the nearby