Play Disc & Frisbie Golf Daytona Beach
Disc & Frisbie Golf Daytona Beach Overview:
There are several disc golf courses in the Daytona Beach area for disc golf enthusiasts. Here are a few options:
1. Reed Canal Park – Located in South Daytona, Reed Canal Park is a great spot for disc golf with a beautiful lake and picnic areas.
2. Lighthouse Point Park – Located in Ponce Inlet, Lighthouse Point Park offers scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean and a challenging 18-hole disc golf course.
3. Tom Renick Park – Located in Ormond Beach, Tom Renick Park is a great spot for beginners with a shorter course and open areas.
4. Tuscawilla Park – Located in Port Orange, Tuscawilla Park offers a 9-hole course with challenging obstacles and a scenic lake.
5. River Breeze Park – Located in Oak Hill, River Breeze Park offers a 9-hole disc golf course with a mix of wooded and open areas.
As for vendors, most of these courses are public and do not require reservations or fees. Disc golf equipment can be purchased at local sporting goods stores or online retailers.