Looking for a coffee house not just coffee in The daytona Beach Area?
Here are a few videos of my favorite coffee houses:
daytona Beach Has Coffee Houses With Added Specialties:
Daytona Beach (Land-side):
- Sweet Marlays’ Coffee: Located at 214 S Beach Street just down the street from the new Copperline Coffee location, they specialize in coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, loose-leaf tea, bubble tea pastries, paninis, desserts, bagels, and they are also a bakery. They are open Monday through Saturday 7 am to 8 pm and are closed on Sunday.
- Copperline Coffee: A new addition to the Daytona Beach coffee scene, Copperline Coffee opened its doors at 118 S. Beach St. in downtown Daytona Beach on Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2023. This location is just amazing with lots of indoor and outdoor seating. Across the street, the city has redeveloped the waterfront with an incredible park-like atmosphere. They offer specialty coffees, lattes, and have some unique season-inspired items like pumpkin bread and gluten-free brownies. They have another location in the Pavillion in Port Orange (seen below).
- Foxtail Coffee Company: This Daytona Beach coffee house is located on Daytona Blvd across from the Daytona Beach Raceway just off International Speedway. They are open daily from 7 am to 8 pm and located at 230 Daytona Blvd. This coffee house is celebrated for its warm environment and expertly brewed coffee selections. Contact them at (386) 872-3588, see them on Facebook or Instagram here.
- Starbucks ISB Daytona Speedway: This Starbucks Coffee location is located on ISB or Internation Speedway (I92) just off Clyde Morris Blvd in the large shopping center on the northwest corner of ISB. They have a drivethrough and are open Sundays 6 am to 9 pm, Mondays 5 am to 9 pm, Tuesday 5 am to 9 pm, Wednesday’s 5 am to 9 pm, Thursday’s 6 am to 3 pm, Friday’s 5 am to 9 pm, Saturday’s 6 am to 9 pm. The physical address is 1388 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
- Starbucks Inside Embry Riddle College: There is a Starbucks located inside Embry Riddle and there is a really nice buffet in there too that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily! Physical address is 600 S Clyde Morris BlvdDaytona Beach, FL 32114. They are open Sunday’s 1 pm to 10 pm, Monday’s 6 am to 10 pm, Tuesday’s 6 am to 10 pm, Wednesday’s 6 am to 10 pm, Thursday’s 6 am to 10 pm, Friday’s 6 am to 6 pm, Saturday’s 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Starbucks ISB Inside Target: There is a second Starbucks located on the ISB (International Speedway Blvd) located inside the Target Superstore. The physical address is 2380 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Their hours are 8 am to 8 pm daily.
Gloria Jean’s Coffees Volusia Mall: Located inside the Volusia County Mall you can find this great coffee shop. Their physical address is 1700 W International Speedway Blvd #KK50, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. They are open from 11 am to 8 pm except for Sunday when they are open from 12 pm to 6 pm. Find them on Facebook or Instagram here.
Java Moon Cafe at DAB: Located at the Daytona Beach Airport is JaveMoon. Java Moon is open daily from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.Passengers can purchase freshly prepared sandwiches, salads, and other baked goods and can take these and other food items through security.
Joe Muggs: Located in the Volusia Malls Books-A-Millions is Joe Muggs Coffee. The physical address is 1700 W International Speedway Blvd #508, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
Sugar Mill Cafe: Located inside the Daytona Beach Airport is another coffer house called the Sugar Mill Cafe. The Sugar Mill Café is in the concourse and is open from 4:30 a.m. – until the last flight departs.
Panera Bread: Something I had not considered is Panera Bread for coffee. They have an amazing lineup of coffee, tea, lattes, frozen drinks, and smoothies. Find them here at 2400 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124. Their hours are 6:30 am to 9 pm every day except for Sundays when they are open 7 am to 9 pm. Have a look at what they offer. I’m on my way there now!
Daytona Beach Shores (Beach-side):
- Starbucks Dunlawton Blvd: Who doesn’t know about Starbucks? They have a nice location located at 102 Dunlawton Blvd. just on the other side of the Dunlawton Bridge (beach-side). They have a drive-through and a nice seating area. There was a location on A1A (the main highway beach-side near Main Street) but it recently closed that location. They are open daily from 6 amto 8 pm, except Thursdays when they are open just the hours of 7 am to 3 pm.
- Java Express Fine Coffee & Doughnuts: This is another one of my personal favorites. They are located on Rt1 just a block north of the South Daytona line or Beville Rd (rt.400). They offer a great lineup of coffee, espresso, lattes, and more. They are also a custom doughnut shop in that they make their own dough and doughnuts. Are you looking for bagels and croissants that are soft and super fresh? This is the best shop in the area for doughnuts, bagels, and croissants, and they make egg sandwiches that can have cheese, bacon, ham, or sausage. They are so much better than Dunkin Doughnuts or Krispy Creme when it comes to doughnuts and hair more expensive (totally worth it).
- The Red Bud Cafe: This amazing coffee stop is located at 317 Seabreeze Blvd which is the Mason Bridge (Rt.430) in north Daytona. It has a rating of 4.8 stars (1000+ reviews) on Google Maps and has won awards from Tripadvisor and Restaurant Guru! Open every day from 8:30 am to 3 pm. They offer a slew of food, beverages, and snacks. You can see their menu here, or visit them on Facebook or Instagram here. Do you love Crepes? They have a great selection to choose from.
Ormond Beach & Holly Hill (North Of Daytona Beach):
- Gold Leaf Coffee Co.: Located at 17 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, Gold Leaf Coffee is a third-wave specialty coffee house that also makes from-scratch bagels daily. Visit them on Facebook or Instagram here.
- Starbucks West Ormond: There is a Starbucks location located at 1246 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 9 (far west of the beach). It’s located between Clyde Morris Blvd and North Williamson on West Granada Blvd (Rt.40). They are open Sunday’s 6 AM to 8:30 PM, Mondays from 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Tuesday’s 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Wednesdays from 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Thursday’s 7 AM to 3 PM, Friday’s 5:30 AM to 8:30 PM, and Saturday’s 6 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Starbucks Beachside Ormond: Located at 125 E Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32176 you can find them a block from the beach on Granda Blvd (Rt.40). They are open Sunday’s 6 AM to 8 PM, Monday’s 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Tuesday’s 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Wednesday’s 5:30 AM to 8 PM, Thursday’s 7 AM to 3 PM, Friday’s 6 AM to 8 PM, Saturday’s 6 AM to 8 PM.
- Java Junction Coffee Holly Hill: There is a Java Junction located in Holly Hill which is just north of Daytona Beach and it’s located on Rt.1 at 1543 Ridgewood Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117. They have a Facebook page but it looks like it’s been hacked and has a fake website link that may really mess you up if clicked. I have decided to not include that link here but did want to mention them as they are a noteworthy coffee house and doughnut supply station.
- Biggby Coffee Ormond Beach: There is a Biggby Coffee located on West Granada Blvd (Rt.40) and their physical address is 1345 W Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174. They are open from 5:30 am to 8 pm daily except for Sundays 7 am to 8 pm. They offer coffee and tea lattes, Hot chocolates, and more. They also have a basic breakfast menu.
- Pine To Palms Coffee & Boutique: They offer regular lattes and macchiatos plus specialty lattes and machiattoes too. Their menu is here. They have energy boosters and teas including tea lattes. Their address is 1450 US-1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174. Their hours are Monday through Friday 7 am to 6 pm, Saturday 7 am to 5 pm, and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm.
South Daytona (The South Side of Daytona Beach):
- Supreme Beans Coffee Shop: Located at 927 Beville Rd in South Daytona next to the DMV tags building is Supreme Beans Coffee Shop. They are amazing and one of my go-to coffee spots. They serve freshly roasted coffee, specialty lattes, espresso, breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit smoothies, gluten-free items, homemade soups, baked goods, and more. They have one of the best breakfast burritos in the area which can have bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, potatoes, tomatoes, feta, jack cheese, provolone, and other possibilities like ranch and siracha (amazing)! I have to have one of these every week or life just isn’t as good. Here is a link to their menu. They have a nice seating area and there are cool flowering bushes outside the entrance. There is plenty of parking and they are open Monday-Friday 6:30 am-4 pm, & Saturdays from 7:30 am-1 pm. They are closed on Sundays. Highly recommended!
Port Orange (South Of Daytona Beach):
- Copperline Coffee: Copperline Coffee has two locations in the local area. The Port Orange Copperline Coffee House is located inside the Pavillion Shopping Center just past the I95 Dunlawton Road access ramps. This is one of the largest shopping centers in the area and it has the Port Orange movie theater and a bunch of restaurants. Here is a directory & map of the Pavillion Shopping Center. I just had my first cup here this morning and they have some specialty lattes that others do not have. I had a honey and cinnamon latte that was amazing. I had this at their new location on Beach Street in downtown Daytona Beach right along the intercoastal Waterway or river. I was so impressed that I will be seeking out this location later in the week.
- Crossroads Coffee House: This coffee house is located inside the Baptist church located at 1851 S Clyde Morris Blvd. They serve freshly brewed coffee, lattes, frozen drinks, teas, pastries, and more. The coffee, espresso, and lattes are very good and this is a small almost private place few people seem to know about. They have a kid’s play center with slides something like what McDonald’s has in their playlands. There is a seating area and plenty of parking. See them on Facebook or Instagram here. The hours for this Port Orange on the line of South Daytona coffee house are Monday through Thursday 10 am to 5 pm, Friday & Saturday they are closed, and Sunday they are open between Church services only.
- Starbucks Inside Target Port Orange: There is a Starbucks inside the Port Orange Dunlawton Blvd target and the physical address is 1771 Dunlawton Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127. Their hours are 8 am to 8 pm every day.
- Starbucks Dunlawton Blvd & Yorktown Road: There is another Port Orange Starbucks and it is located at 1731 Dunlawton Ave #101, Port Orange, FL 32127. Their hours are 5:30 am to 9 pm every day except for Sundays (6 am to 9 pm) and Thursdays (7 am to 3 pm).
- Cinnamon Tree Cafe: Cinnamon Tree Cafe in Port Orange is recognized for its high-quality coffees and savory selections. Their commitment to offering a diverse range of coffee options and delicious food makes them a popular choice in the area. Their physical address is 1665 Dunlawton Ave STE 103, Port Orange, FL 32127 and they are open Monday through Friday 7 am to 3 pm, Saturdays 7 am to 3 pm and 6 pm to 9:30 pm, and on Sundays from 8 am to 3 pm.
New Smyrna Beach (Really South Of Daytona Beach):
- Island Roasters Coffee Company: Located on the North Causeway in NSB (New Smyrna Beach) is a cool little coffee house that’s worth a visit. They are open daily from 6:30 am to 4 pm and their physical address is 398 Causeway N, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. They also have a deli! Visit them on Facebook here.
Other Note-Worthy Coffee Places (Scattered Across The Daytona Beach Area):
- WAWA Gas Stations (Barista & Coffee Station): There are WAWAs scattered all across the area and there seem to be more every other month. WAWA has an inside barista and a coffee station. They also serve food and for a gas station, they are one of the best little places you can discover. I grew up on WAWA and can say that it is an amazing operation for mass producing coffee, hogies, breakfasts, lunch, and dinner. If you are in a hurry a WAWA might be just what you need to fuel up both your vehicle, crew, and self. They have bulk coffee to go!
- Dunkin Doughnuts: There are a bunch of Dunkin around the area. They are popular even though I am not a fan. They do have great hours and a decent lineup of coffee. I don’t believe they have fresh espresso but rather an espresso premix. They offer the same Dunkin’ experience you find across the country. they have breakfast sandwiches and doughnuts, obviously. You can get bulk coffee here too.