Snorkel The Reef, Underwater Museum, Shipwreck and Freshwater Cenotes
Cancun offers many options when it comes to snorkeling. There are private and group tours and excursions that will take you on an adventure of a lifetime. Below is a collection of videos that will help you better see all the option available to you and your family. Snorkel sunken shipwreck, underwater caves or the worlds second largest reef! You can view this playlist on YouTube here: Cancun Snorkeling Video Collection
Check out these great deals from Viator!
|Cancun Underwater BOB Scooter and Snorkel Adventure – $79.00
Take an underwater ride on your own scooter! On your Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB), you don’t have to wear a mask or worry about getting your head wet. Simply sit down, slip on a helmet with a built-in breathing apparatus, and propel down to a shallow seabed in the popular Chitales reef to discover diverse marine life. You’ll also have a chance to put on snorkel gear to experience the crystal-clear waters of the reef from another perspective. This combination of a BOB ride and snorkeling offers a unique opportunity to interact with Cancun’s colorful tropical fish and living coral at a relaxed pace.
|Dune Buggy Scenic Drive with Snorkel and Chankanaab Park from Cancun and Riviera Maya – $145.00
This is the perfect combination for those who want to admire the amazing scenery of Cozumel Island. Enjoy a wonderful scenic drive around the Island, take a Buggy and see the North Side of the Island to then Visit Chankanaab Eco Park, where you will be able to Snorkel, see Mayan Replicas and The Crocodile Zone. Your tour includes a delicious Buffet Lunch and transport.
|Isla Mujeres Sailing and Snorkel Cruise from Cancun – $75.00
Escape Cancun for the day and sail towards Isla Mujeres. Enjoy a relaxing ride, indulge in an open bar and buffet lunch, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters or just relax on the island’s shores. Don’t miss out on this fun trip while in Cancun!
|Turtle Snorkeling Adventure from Cancun – $114.99
Enjoy a day of snorkeling on this adventure from Cancun! Snorkel in a crystal-clear cenote, where you’ll see spectacular limestone rock formations. Then, head to Akumal, a natural protected area, where you’ll snorkel with sea turtles. Your professional guide will be there to teach you about the ecosystem the sea turtles live in. This fun snorkeling adventure is perfect for the whole family!
|Cancun Underwater Museum – $52.20
Dive in for a once-in-a-lifetime snorkel tour at Cancun’s newest attraction, the Underwater Museum. Snorkel amongst the various exhibitions and learn about Cancun’s preservation efforts. With over 500 life-size sculptures to discover, this aquatic exhibition is sure to leave you spellbound!
|Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel in Two Reefs from Cancun – $103.00
Take the this triple-activity tour and snorkel in two reefs, visit a cenote and see the great ruins of Tulum. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
|Snorkel, ATV, Zipline and Cenote Adventure from Cancun – $129.00
Leave bustling, hard-partying Cancun behind on this 7-hour adventure to the tranquil coastal village of Puerto Morelos, driving your own speed boat , including round-trip transportation. Spend the day snorkeling in the stunning coral reefs just off the coast, spotting colorful and vibrant sea life. On land, hop on an ATV and enjoy a ride through the jungle. Then opt for some more adventure with cliff diving and ziplining before returning to Cancun.
|Drive and Snorkel Jungle Tour from Cancun – $69.00
Drive your own boat with a friend, discover the lagoon magrove channels, and snorkel at sea at the national marine park. Two activities in one tour with a 2 to 2.5 hour duration.
|Snorkel at Yalku Caleta and Cenote Chikinha – $349.00
Spend the day snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea and at a freshwater ‘cenote’ during this 6-hour underwater adventure. First, head to Yalku Caleta, a calm ocean area near Akumal. Spot colorful tropical fish as you snorkel with the provided gear in a group with no more than 10 people. Next, travel to a ‘cenote’; a naturally formed underground sinkole that’s filled with fresh, clear water. This tour is open to all ages and experience levels, though it’s specialized for seniors, kids, first-timers, and non-swimmers.
|Cancun Waverunner and Snorkel Combination Tour – $79.99
Add a little adventure to your vacation with a Cancun waverunner and snorkel tour! From the marina, you and a friend will board a two-person waverunner and blast across the Nichupte Lagoon into a winding maze of mangroves and exotic birds calling above you as you zip and weave through the mangrove forest.
|Snorkel Xtreme Cancun – $129.00
Snorkel into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean where you’ll find coral and colorful fish, then fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line ride. Test your tenacity as you rappel into the Mayan jungle and explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle. Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine as a perfect finish.
|Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun – $120.00
Located in the Mexican Caribbean, Cozumel is a flat island composed of limestone rock itself comes from the reefs.You’ll travel by boat from Cancun to discover an amazing underwater world as you go snorkeling.
|Night Snorkeling in Cancun – $58.00
Enjoy a night underwater experience on the great Mayan Reef on this 3-stop snorkeling tour in Cancun. With personalized service guaranteed (groups of max 8 people), this tour features informative commentary from your guide as you swim over the calm and shallow waters of Cancun. You’ll swim over coral reefs (fish, octopus, sea urchins), sea grass (turtles, rays, crabs, lobsters) and bioluminiscence! Your tour also includes bottled water on board and all equipment needed.
- Turtle Snorkeling Adventure from Cancun
- Description:Enjoy a day of snorkeling on this adventure from Cancun! Snorkel in a crystal-clear cenote, where you’ll see spectacular limestone rock formations. Then, head to Akumal, a natural protected area, where you’ll snorkel with sea turtles. Your professional gu
- Price: $114.99
- Morning Snorkeling Adventure from Cancun
- Description:Leave Cancun behind for a few hours and immerse yourself in the crystal blue waters of the sea on this 4.5-hour snorkeling tour. Explore the second largest coral reef in the world and be astonished by the different colors under the sea. Your snorkeling to
- Price: $69.00
- Night Snorkeling in Cancun
- Description:Enjoy a night underwater experience on the great Mayan Reef on this 3-stop snorkeling tour in Cancun. With personalized service guaranteed (groups of max 8 people), this tour features informative commentary from your guide as you swim over the calm and sh
- Price: $58.00
- Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch
- Description:An amazing snorkeling experience at the second largest coral reef barrier in the world. Visit 2 reefs, swim among hundreds of fishes, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a private Beach Club where you can savor delicious food, and open domestic drinks.
- Price: $65.00
- Cancun Speedboat Jungle Tour
- Description:Tear yourself away from Cancun’s beautiful beaches for 2 hours and enjoy this thrilling experience! Board a two-person speedboat (wave-runner) and navigate through Cancun Bay to enter Nichupte Lagoon. Follow your guide and continue navigation in mangrove
- Price: $60.00
- Snorkeling with Whale Sharks from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Description:There are few experiences in the world that match swimming alongside the largest fish in the sea – especially when that fish is a shark! A whale shark! The waters around Cancun are known for the whale shark population from June till mid September. During
- Price: $179.00
- Snorkeling Adventure with Buffet Lunch in Cancun
- Description:Spend the day snorkeling and enjoying the amenities of a beach club during this daylong adventure. Spend a few hours snorkeling at two locations on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef in the company of an expert guide. Return to the beach club for a buffet lunc
- Price: $89.00
- Snorkeling with Turtles in the Bay of Akumal from Cancun
- Description:Swim alongside sea turtles and learn about these ancient reptiles found in the protected waters of Akumal Bay. Afterward, submerge yourself in one of the many cenotes, or limestone sinkholes, of the Yucatán Peninsula. Bottled water, snacks, and round-tri
- Price: $89.00
- Full-Day Snorkeling Adventure from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Description:Spend the day snorkeling at Puerto Morelos National Reef Park during this 7-hour tour. By boat, visit three locations in the national park and snorkel for 45 minutes at each place. With an expert guide, swim past corals and tropical fish in the warm Carib
- Price: $99.00
- Snorkeling in Puerto Morelos from Cancun
- Description:This snorkeling tour is an excellent adventure for those wanting only a few hours exploring the breathtaking underwater world of the second longest coral barrier reef on the planet. The half day tour includes snorkeling on two spectacular reefs inhabited
- Price: $75.00
- Open Water and Virgin Reef Snorkeling Tour in Cancun
- Description:Take your Cancun snorkeling experience to the next level with a half-day open waters tour. Dive into Cancun’s great Mayan coral reef, a hidden treasure in the beautiful waters off Cancun.
- Price: $69.99
- Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun
- Description:Swim among big schools of fish, turtles, and colorful coral reefs during this 3.5-hour shipwreck-exploration tour. Paddle through warm Caribbean waters as you discover the stunning underwater world on three separate snorkeling stops. A short lesson is off
- Price: $54.00
- Whale Shark Encounter Private Tour
- Description:Get close to whale sharks in their natural habitat during this daylong private tour. The tour is focused on respect for wildlife, and the crew accompanying your private group are certified guides and/or professional marine biologists. Snorkel alongside th
- Price: $1650.00
- Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun
- Description:Located in the Mexican Caribbean, Cozumel is a flat island composed of limestone rock itself comes from the reefs.You'll travel by boat from Cancun to discover an amazing underwater world as you go snorkeling.
- Price: $120.00
- Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Description:Come see and swim with the whale shark, the world's largest fish during this seasonal, 7-hour tour. These graceful creatures are enormous but very friendly. From May to September, they feed in the waters off Cancun, giving you a unique opportunity to get
- Price: $199.00
- Punta Nizuc Snorkeling Experience in Cancun
- Description:This 3-hour tour, departing either morning or afternoon, takes you on a boat ride through the mangrove forests of Nichupte Lagoon, then on to the national marine park of Punta Nizuc, one of Cancun's best snorkel spots. Dive in and be fascinated by the vib
- Price: $59.00
- Cozumel Snorkeling Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Description:Head to the island of Cozumel, two hours off the coast of Riviera Maya, for a full day of boat-riding, snorkeling, fun and games on the 11-hour day trip. Explore the wonders of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the world's second largest, with a professional
- Price: $125.00
- Swim with Whale Sharks in Cancun: Small-Group Snorkeling Tour
- Description:Go for a snorkel with Mexico's gentle giants - whale sharks! Cruising the Gulf of Mexico with an expert guide, you'll snorkel with the biggest fish and maybe spot dolphins, manta rays and turtles on this small group snorkeling adventure off the Yucatan co
- Price: $165.00
- Cancun Underwater Museum
- Description:Dive in for a once-in-a-lifetime snorkel tour at Cancun's newest attraction, the Underwater Museum. Snorkel amongst the various exhibitions and learn about Cancun's preservation efforts. With over 500 life-size sculptures to discover, this aquatic exhibit
- Price: $52.20
- Snorkel Xtreme Cancun
- Description:Snorkel into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean where you'll find coral and colorful fish, then fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line ride. Test your tenacity as you rappel into the Mayan jungle and explore an underground river in
- Price: $129.00
- Snorkeling Tour: Coral Reefs and Underwater Museum
- Description:Come and experience the best snorkeling encounter! You will be amaze for all the beauty on the marine life where you will see the most beautiful coral reefs from the Mexican Caribbean, a sunken ship and a amazing underwater museum. The well trained staff
- Price: $69.99
- Paradise Islands Discovery Tour: Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres with Snorkeling
- Description:Enjoy an ecological tour to admire the natural beauty of these Paradise Islands. This tour includes a visit to Isla Contoy, bird sanctuary and free time on the beach. Snorkeling in the coral reef and free time in Isla Mujeres is also included.
- Price: $129.00
- Half-Day Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos
- Description:Spend a half day exploring the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef during this snorkeling tour of Puerto Morelos. Travel by boat to two snorkeling sites along the reef, then explore the underwater world during each 45-minute guided session. Wrap up the excursion by
- Price: $69.00
- Puerto Morelos Two Reefs Snorkeling Tour
- Description:Just 30 minutes south of Cancun lies the small port town of Puerto Morelos, home to some of the best reef snorkeling in the Riviera Maya. You'll be dazzled by the array of beautiful tropical fish and other marine life. The boat ride to the reef is quite
- Price: $79.00
- Turtles, Snorkeling, and Cenotes Adventure in Akumal
- Description:Enjoy a half-day tour in Akumal with snorkeling, and get the chance to visit a coral reef where you can see and swim with fish and turtles. You'll also visit two cenotes (underground sinkholes) where you can admire the crystal-clear water with more than 4
- Price: $79.00