Looking to add a little spice to your next vacation?
This topless optional resort features day and night time “adult-only” entertainment! Non-stop fun and adventure set the scene for your ultimate Caribbean adventure.
CHECK OUT THESE PER COUPLE/ROOM RATES!
4 nights all inclusive (includes alcohol) per couple = $899
5 nights all inclusive (includes alcohol) per couple = $999
6 nights all inclusive (includes alcohol) per couple = $1099
7 nights all inclusive (includes alcohol) per couple= $1199
(This all inclusive resort retails at over $450 a night per couple!)
This ADULT ONLY resort caters to those over 21 years of age!
We have a special offer for couples interested in vacation ownership. Get up to 7 nights at a special price for qualifying & attending a presentation on vacation ownership.
The following is included:
*Hotel taxes & gratuities.
*24 hour access to food, beverages, snacks & alcohol.
*A la cart or buffet style dining for breakfast & lunch.
*4 specialty restaurants for dinner.
*24 hour access to pools.
*Beach sports, gym, adult activities & non-motorized water sports.
*One-way free transfer from the airport to the resort.
*King size bed or 2 doubles.
*Nightly entertainment with live music, live shows, DJ, contests & dancing.
*Sports & video bar furnished with Billiards, Wii Video Games & Cable TV.
To get this special promotion you MUST meet these requirements.
1) This vacation promotion is valid to USA & Canada (excluding Quebec) Residents that speak, read & write fluent English or Spanish. If you were not born in the USA or Canada, you must be able to prove residency for at least 5 years.
2) This promotion is for married couples, cohabiting couples and singles. Both partners male & female need to be between the ages of 28 & 50. Gay & heterosexual couples are welcome. All packages are for double occupancy, singles traveling alone pay the same rate as a couple. All couples must both be between the ages of 28 & 50. Married couples should bring their marriage certificate & cohabiting couples need to have matching addresses on their driver’s licenses.
3) Couples collectively or singles personally must make at least $50,000 USD a year. You must have TWO major credit cards that are lines of credit. Debit cards linked to a savings & checking account will not be accepted. Each traveler must have valid ID (passport & drivers license). You must be currently employed or a business owner. Bring proof of income with you.
4) All travelers must attend a 90-120 minute presentation on vacation ownership. Do not schedule any appointments on the day of your presentation. No purchase is necessary, just meet the qualifications & attend the full presentation not to exceed 120 minutes.
5) Group travel (2 couples) is permitted as long as all travelers meet the requirements above and one couple is married or has been together for at least 3 years (provable). Second couple/single(s) get their own room at the same discounted price above. All travelers will attend a 90-120 minute presentation TOGETHER!
6) The following conditions disqualify you from this program. a) You have toured through this program in the past 12 months. b) You are in the middle of a divorce. c) You work in the travel & tourism industry including hotels, airline or timeshare fields of travel. d) You have not met the above criteria of age, income, etc
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
*** If you are a married couple & meet all the conditions except for the age requirements, the resort may approve you on a case to case basis.
*** This promotional vacation package is non-refundable & non-transferable. You may reschedule one time as long as you give 14 days notice. Hotel check-in is 3pm & check-out is 11am. All reservations are subject to the resorts availability (initial or reschedule).
*** It takes about 72 hours up to 5 business days to get a resort issued reservation number. If your initial reservation is rejected by the resort, IWTTT (I Want to Travel To) will refund all the monies paid for the package.
*** Blackout dates are December 23 to January 1st! You may not participate in any other timeshare related program immediately before, during or after your stay.